Why us? SAS Retail Services is part of the largest retail services company in the US, working with Unilever brands in Walmart stores in your area.
We display it, we move it, and we track it! We're a sales-based team seeking sharp, creative people who understand retail's end-game - product available on shelf and on display for consumer purchase. Our on-the-job training will build your skills in category resets and product placement. If you like the flexibility of independent work, managing your own territory and love taking pride in a "job well done" each day, this may be for you. We've got a lot to offer with specialized training and advancement opportunities.
SAS team members make a difference by ensuring the latest brands and products are where they need to be. You will use the latest technology on the job. SAS promotes from within, so growth opportunities are endless.
We offer benefits that can be customized to meet your family's needs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental voluntary plans, wellness programs, and online discounts.
- Wage matters; competitive 18.00 per hour
- Paid mileage and travel reimbursement when applicable
- Fulltime employment with paid holidays
- Get paid sooner with early access to earned wages
- Career advancement, DE&I and more
Our list of qualifications is short:
- 18 years or older
- You can lift up to 50lbs. and perform physical work
- Have reliable transportation with a valid driver's license
- Willing to travel within your territory with minimal supervision
- Excel at building trust, communicating, and managing your time efficiently
Join us and help us be even better. We are ready to talk when you are.
Click HEREfor video