Full Time Reset Coordinator SAS
SAS Retail Services provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, distributors, and wholesalers, within the grocery, mass, home/hardware, and drug channels.
We are looking to add a Reset Coordinator to our team. This associate is responsible for all aspects regarding the scheduling, coordination, and execution of merchandising projects. This role works with new store openings, remodels, refreshes, and other store-specific merchandising activities, maintaining the integrity of the project for any changes made. This position reports to the Market Supervisor.
**Travel will be required for this position**
Our people are what make SAS Retail Services a great place to work. All of us work hard to win for the customer – some of the nation’s largest retailers — and that’s what makes it fun, the drive to do whatever it takes to get the job done. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days.
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(K) Plan
- Generous paid time off.
- Paid training and ongoing career development certifications and courses.
- Develop execution plans for all store merchandising plans and market department, including identifying resource needs, time, daily schedules and weekly project workflow.
- Coordinate and develop schedule plan for new stores/projects and organize products and fixture staging to meet each project’s needs.
- Manage and direct the new store/remodel team at assigned projects, successfully executing merchandising plans within deadline.
- Communicate project resource needs, timing, and other requirements to execution teams in a timely manner.
- Maintain project integrity for any changes made due to partial resets, project updates, and any other changes made in the store.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Thorough Grocery and Market Department knowledge, minimum 2-3 years merchandising background.
- Previous management background preferred.
- Extensive technical knowledge, skills, and understanding of key In-House software.
- Strong analytical skill and ability to problem solve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong people and process management skills, with the ability to move forward with multiple projects at the same time while maintaining a positive work atmosphere.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Team oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills.
Job Will Remain Open Until Filled