Creative Director, Experiential (Human Experience)
You are a multi-talented creative thinker and doer adept at creating surprising ideas, strategic creative leadership, and experiential innovation across multiple brands. You are known for beautifully crafted work that breaks through in both physical and digital spaces. You have an approach to creative direction and leadership that inspires your team to go for it and clients to anticipate your team’s presentations. You’re at your best when you’re elevating people and the work to be better than anyone thought they could be.
You have an elevated eye for design, a knack for leading and a love for crafting strategic selling stories. Your portfolio highlights experiential and activation work across passion points including music, food, sports, or entertainment. You know what it takes to get samples in the hands of consumers and how to throw the best events because you know how to truly partner with strategy, account, and production to make amazing experiences happen. Start to finish, time and time again.
You project a clear creative vision and the ability to lead, delegate to and mentor creatives while also guiding outside creative partners to bring impactful work to life with flawless production. You not only lead the team to their best ideas, but you also consistently promote a clear process and set the standards that support team creative excellence and efficiency while keeping the work on brand and culturally relevant and remarkable.
If this is you, we’d love to have you collaborate with some of the world’s most loved and progressive brands, including Amazon, Southwest Airlines, Edward Jones, Nature’s Bakery, Zappos, and Capital One.
- 10+ years experiential creative experience
- 5-year minimum leading creative vision across team of art, copy, 2D & 3D design
- Confidence in building trusting client relationships
- Master of the brands, technology and categories your work thrives in
- Strong presentation skills both written and verbally
- Adept at new business creative development and presenting pitches
- Ability to provide clear feedback and direction to art and copy and design
- Production skills in collaborating and leading internal and external vendors
- Generous mentor to all creatives in your team with ability to bring out the best in their talent
- Keen observer of popular culture, technology trends, design, storytelling/writing and cutting-edge content and brand experiences
- Thoughtful partner to account, strategy, and project managers to craft the best creative solutions for both individual projects and the team as a whole
- Responsible for ensuring all projects assigned to their creative team are created and produced to completion within the agency’s creative standards
- Partner to ECD in leading creative vision, creative strategy and fresh, innovative work for all assigned clients
· Travel up to 25% visiting clients, prospects and/or brand activation