Why us? SAS Retail Services is part of the largest retail services company in the US, working with major consumer brands in Walmart stores in your area.
We display it, we move it, and we track it! Start building your career working with amazing people. Our on-the-job training will build your skills in category resets and product placement. If you've worked in retail, understand merchandising and sales, and are ready to make your next move, join our team as a Retail Sales and Merchandising Field Trainer. Help others succeed by sharing your experience and support. We've got a lot to offer with specialized training and advancement opportunities.
SAS team members make a difference by ensuring the latest brands and products are where they need to be. SAS promotes from within, so growth opportunities are endless.
We offer benefits that can be customized to meet your family's needs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental voluntary plans, wellness programs, and online discounts.
- Wage matters; competitive 17.00 per hour
- Paid mileage and travel reimbursement when applicable
- Fulltime employment with paid holidays
- Get paid sooner with early access to earned wages
- Career advancement and more
Our list of qualifications is short:
- 18 years or older
- You can lift up to 50lbs. and perform physical work
- Have reliable transportation with a valid driver's license
- Willing to travel locally
Join us and help us be even better. We are ready to talk when you are.