Assist marketing director in expansion of Waypoint’s digital and social media platforms.
Waypoint is a national sales and marketing agency primarily representing leading brands that enjoy top positions in their categories within the foodservice industry. Our mission is to be a seamless and flexible extension of our clients, unmatched in our market reach and business intelligence. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and the comprehensive and evolving foodservice marketplace across a broad platform of strategic and tactical execution methods with both expansive and direct impact. Our empowered sales force is equipped with the latest technology to stay on top of the changing local marketplace and drive immediate follow through and follow up. Waypoint is an inclusive work environment where our passion for the business drives us to gainfully connect our clients and customers, helping each reach their full potential. Our people are by far our greatest asset and together we live our motto every day - WINNING AS ONE.
Come be part of our team! Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry. Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Social media best practices for a food company – case study
- Primary interface areas – client team, culinary team, sales team
- Travel approximately 5% of the time
- Currently enrolled in a four-year accredited college or university
- Areas of Study: Business / Marketing
- 2-3 years’ experience desired
- Management experience through volunteerism desired
- Microsoft Office proficiency; Advanced Microsoft Excel; working knowledge of SharePoint