At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! Are you a creative thinker and self-starter who is able to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects? We are seeking a successful Account Executive (AE) to serve as the agency relationship manager with the client to ensure their needs and objectives are achieved through execution of strategically grounded marketing programs. A successful Account Executive will deliver measurable results to the client for their brands through program management. As part of our winning team, you’ll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Project Management duties: Track and manage programs and timelines, maintain budget accuracy, conduct post promotional analyses for reporting throughout the business.
- Develop stellar interdepartmental, cross-functional relationships with leaders throughout the company.
- Determine project components based on objectives, including concept, event, tactics, associated costs.
- Research and party vendors and negotiate services to augment project objectives.
- Collaborate with the company’s sales force, broker organization and/or marketing team throughout program development, execution, and post analysis.
- Responsible for managing the creative development process and ensuring all concept, graphic design, and copy elements are completed with the appropriate communication priorities and client approvals.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years of experience in consumer the product goods industry, brand management, or agency
- Must possess exception written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of developing and utilizing cross-functional relationships with stakeholders throughout the business
- Ability to balance multiple projects with conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
The salary range for this role is $54,000-$60,000