The Law Clerk will be part of a midsize, dedicated legal team servicing a broad range of matters relating to various legal matters and will provide day-to-day maintenance and support with an electronic contract repository across multiple groups or business units. Various projects working with inhouse attorneys may also be assigned as required by business needs. The Law Clerk position is ideal for a law student seeking introductory experience with an inhouse legal team, although there are no guarantees for full-time employment. This position will report to an in-house attorney in the Legal Department.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
• Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
• 401(k) with company match
• Training and Career Development
• Generous Paid Time-Off
• Assist with contract repository implementation, user training and access setup
• Manage the electronic repository, including uploading and organizing contract files
• Responsible for leading or assisting in the completion of legal projects as assigned
• Assist the legal team with day-to-day work that covers activities across the division
• Conduct research regarding general legal matters
• Review and prepare legal documents under the direction of in-house attorneys
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Applicants must be pursuing a Juris Doctor (JD) degree and be currently enrolled at an accredited law school.
• Applicants must be in their 2L or 3L year at the time of application
• Applicants need to have a minimum 3.0 GPA