Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
We are seeking a dynamic Senior Financial Analyst who will support the Corporate FP&A function by working across the organization to aid in analysis to support the business and leadership. This high profile role will help to tell the story of the company’s performance to executive leadership, the board and Wall Street.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Ensure accurate financial results by preparing the financial data for the closing of the monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting cycles
- Perform detailed review of divisional expenses to ensure appropriate coding
- Present monthly, quarterly, & annual results to department heads
- Improve financial model structure and capabilities to support forecasting & budgeting processes
- Assist with the monthly fluctuation analysis of the divisional results versus budget, forecast, and prior year
- Support in the consolidation of divisional financial results for internal and external reporting purposes
- Contribute to a variety of ad-hoc projects
- Work with management to establish accurate budget & forecasts, while examining for accuracy, reasonability and completeness
- Provide guidance to team members in preparation for month end/year end close
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other quantitative field with equivalent job-related experience is required; MBA Degree preferred
- 3 years of financial related experience
- Advanced Excel skills with strong quantitative analytic ability and modeling
- Working knowledge of Power BI, SQL, VBA
- Excellent time-management skills with demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines
- Must present a professional image and be able to represent the Company in a professional manner