Web Analytics Analyst
The Web Analytics Analyst is responsible for tracking and analyzing customer engagement activity for our clients. The ideal candidate has experience analyzing website data and delivering insights that target areas of opportunity for driving the business. As a result, they will be a key contributor to our client’s growth success in our agency’s dynamic environment.
The successful candidate is a seasoned analytics specialist with rich experience supporting digital marketing initiatives across multiple channels and platforms to help drive engagement, leads, sales and loyalty. In this role, you will collaborate with internal stakeholders such as web development, UX, account, SEO, and digital product teams to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of tagging strategy and clean data collection. Most of all, this person will be highly skilled transforming data into actionable insights that doesn’t simply state facts but establishes what should/needs to be done to achieve a better result.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Mathematics, Computer Science, Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Google Analytics or equivalent certification
- Google Tag Manager or equivalent certification
- Experience in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
- Working knowledge of Google Looker Studio
- Heat mapping tools such as Crazy Egg, Full Story, Hot Jar
- Perform data analysis and provide ad hoc reports to clients on web usage, user engagement, and behavioral analytics on websites and digital marketing campaign
- Conduct deep dive analysis for digital marketing programs such as email, paid search, organic search, display, affiliates, leveraging data from multiple sources
- Create and maintain dashboard reporting that are clear and concise and identify patterns and trends in the results with recommendations for results-driving changes
- Help determine the design and implementation of website/web product analytics tracking, tagging, and targeting
- Maintain analytics and tag management platforms across multiple channels
- Identify bugs and erroneous analytics tags and move them to resolution
- Collaborate with teams to build solutions for measurement and analysis, helping to develop KPIs and relevant measurement frameworks
- Recommend and create tests geared towards improving conversion rates on client websites
- 1-2 years of experience working in Google Analytics, or equivalent, on an e-commerce and/or digital marketing analytics domain
- Specific experience in using Google Analytics, GA4 preferred, to perform deep dive analysis, providing clear and actionable insights to move businesses forward
- Expertise is Google Tag Manager, or equivalent, in creating and maintaining tagging for websites
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Expertise in creating and maintaining dashboards and transforming data from multiple sources
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Experience reporting A/B testing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that help to build rapport with clients and internal teams to communicate findings clearly and effectively.
- Passion for learning with an inherent drive to test new things
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and lead them successfully to completion.
- Proven ability to build trust and become a respected team player
- Talent for analyzing and assessing organizational needs and providing solutions accordingly
- Detail-oriented and operationally-focused approach to work
- Propensity to take initiative
- Desire to continually strive to improve work and welcome open dialog / feedback
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
AMP Agency is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. AMP Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. We prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.