At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic UX Designer to take direction from the team leader to execute work consistent with design and brand standards, analytics insight, and customer feedback. This position requires highly analytical and creative skills, and a thorough understanding of contemporary human-centered design methodologies.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Design – UX Designer will be responsible for concept creation, wireframing, producing sitemaps and user flows, creating clickable prototypes. The position works with research teams to plan usability testing sessions and delivers artifacts for testing. Using user insight, analytics, best practice, competitor analysis to inform design decisions.
- Design Specification - Delivers an appropriate level of specification needed to ensure high-quality development on time. Strong communication and presentation skills are needed.
- Data Interpretation - Required (with guidance) to document data from analytics sources.
- Best practices and design consistency - Researching and sharing industry trends, competitors, and comparable experiences. Driving and documenting design standards and patterns across channels and products.
- Bachelor's Degreeor equivalent experience in Technology: User Experience Design required
- 1-3 years of experience in developing innovative online solutions for our clients. Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously. Prior experience in a software or game design environment or interactive agency preferred
- Candidates must be well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques
- Intermediate to expert level in: Adobe XD, PowerPoint, Photoshop, HTML
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills