CDS Full Time Event Manager - Product Demonstration
Club Demonstration Services (CDS) is in need of an Event Manager responsible for the recruitment, hiring and supervision of in store Product Demonstrators. You will oversee product preparation and presentation, training and provide superb service to all Club members. This position requires strong communication between warehouse managers, vendors and in store Product Demonstrators including participation in new location grand openings.
CDS is the preferred in-house event marketing provider to Costco. We offer the best person-to-person marketing services in the industry, driving sales for our customers and Costco. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Set schedule of Tuesday-Saturday from 8:30AM – 5:30PM (may vary based on needs)
- Work-life balance!
- Full Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(K) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Recruit, train and hire part-time staff.
- Oversee product preparation and presentation, including food safety and sanitation.
- Train Product Demonstrators in demonstration preparation and excellent customer services.
- Communicate between multiple manager, vendors and demonstrators.
- Participate in new location grand openings as required.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Two to four years of related experience in retail, hospitality, or food environments.
- Detail oriented with excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead well performing teams.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement.
- Able to coach and counsel employees, take correct measures as needs.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast paced environment
The salary sange for this role is $55,000 to $58,500 yr