At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Merchandising Coordinator whose position offers direct project involvement and collaborative work with field-based account teams and internal operations staff via email and in-person in a results-driven, fun and dynamic group/team based corporate culture. The Merchandising Coordinator assists in overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of projects from conception to completion with specified deliverables. This position also requires strong organizational skills and ability to work on many tasks in parallel.
The Merchandising Coordinator will own the project execution, be responsible for the project schedule, overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project. Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and provide direction and support to project team & quality assurance.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Schedule and facilitate key project meetings – conduct team status meetings and team status schedule.
- Route materials to approving departments.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in applicable field
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to work effectively with management
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
The salary range for this role is $16.00-$20.00 per hour.