Senior Project Manager Agency
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Project Manager to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to project deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of creative & technology team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Senior Project Manager will also assist in defining the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. The Senior Project Manager will also be tasked with assisting in refining internal processes and enforcing adherence to process amongst the agency. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for tracking and reporting project and program financials to internal team members.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with account management and stakeholders.
- Define and manage resource allocation throughout the project lifecycle.
- Present to key clients and stakeholders. Present to internal leadership teams.
- Assist in driving departmental structure and goals. Assist in supervising/mentoring junior team members.
- Lead agency onboarding and training.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in the integrated project management space
- Experience mentoring more junior Project Managers
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills, communicate changes, recap meeting notes, create and ensure a smooth project flow
- Excellent inter-department relationship skills
- Proficient in Project Management tools (i.e., MS Project) or similar project tool
The salary range for this role is $165,00.