Employee Relations Specialist I
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Employee Relations Specialist I to provide general administrative support for the Employee Relations function, to include, but not limited to electronic file maintenance, review and processing of designated terminations, completion of standard separation agreements as requested, employee relations intake and assignment/escalation as needed, daily administrative support, and other administrative duties as assigned; assists with and/or responds to Tier 1 employee relations questions; and assists with and/or handles Tier 1 employee relations investigations with appropriate oversight.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Processing unemployment claims and coordinating hearings, and electronic file maintenance.
- Review and processing designated terminations.
- Completion of standard separation agreements as requested.
- Employee relations intake and assignment/escalation as needed.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Assists with and or responds to Tier 1 employee relations questions and assists with and/or handles Tier 1 employee relations investigations with appropriate oversight.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in Human Resources or Office Administration
- Intermediate Level Microsoft Office Applications with Word/Excel
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritize work and exceptional customer services skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Paramount sensitivity to and ability to maintain confidentiality