Director Retail Programs
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Program Director to responsible for the management and development of a group of Associates, Retail Analytics, and Area Supervisors. This position is the “Communicator” of the ISE program to the Retailer and Vendor/Broker partners. Position owns representing the Company, our retailers, and our suppliers by effectively supervising and managing reset and project work. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, quick learner has a strong attention to detail, and is effective at leading and managing a geographically distributed team. They must possess excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills, computer skills, and the ability to build relationships with business partners. Performs other duties as required and assigned.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Provide effective leadership and management to the team in the assigned geographic market by interviewing and hiring candidates, on-boarding and training new associates, managing performance and career development, managing conflict and personnel issues, and providing coaching, mentoring, and support.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business model, including but not limited to Supplier and Retailer details and expectations, and the specific details of the set/project work processes.
- Act as the primary interface with Suppliers and Retailers in the assigned market to establish and manage business partnerships and generate new business.
- Direct and manage set/project work in the market to completion, on time, and with high-quality results, and ensure Supplier and Retailer expectations are being met.
- Manage retail billing for Retailer mandates.
- Effectively and accurately work with various applications to develop and initiate set/project work, develop and distribute set/project work documentation and information, maintain profiles and assign set/project work, monitor progress and status of set/project work, record and manage work mileage, work expenses, and work time and attendance, and complete and manage training activities.
- Bachelor's Degree equivalent experience required
- 8+ Years of experience in progressive management/supervisory experience
- Prior broker, Retail, Retailer Service or Merchandising experience preferred
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Decision Making Skills; Ability to Develop Strategic Plans to Grow Business
- Good Interpersonal Skills