Senior Account Director
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Senior Account Director whose primary role is to provide thought leadership as the face of the Agency to the executive-level sales/marketing team as a business consultant while managing the wider client team and engagement of internal agency departments. The successful Senior Account Director will focus on the financial health of multiple clients, new business development, proactive associate career path development, and Agency product innovation.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Play a strategic role in selling new business efforts with current and new client prospects, providing clear and relevant service offerings based upon ASM Marketing Services mission, culture, and capabilities.
- Manage new client engagement from initial client contact, to defining the scope of work, preparing proposals, negotiating fees, and recommending staffing structure to support new business initiatives.
- Demonstrate product category or retail channel ownership with Executive Level Marketing and Sales client base to show Agency thought leadership as a consultant.
- Manage financial P/L for multi-client business teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communications or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred
- 8+ years of experience in the role of leader/manager in agency or brand management, including experience in advertising, promotion, media, or direct marketing with national brands
- Demonstrated ability to provide cross-functional leadership and develop strategic plans to grow the business
- Ability to present to large and small groups in a variety of settings
- A positive attitude
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relations