Call Center Representative
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Call Center Representative whose primary responsibility is to provide outstanding customer service to our customers and business partners. This role will act as the main point of contact for customer orders, requests, and must provide precise documentation regarding all calls and requests.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Answer incoming calls from customers, document all necessary information and take comprehensive notes regarding calls.
- Enter and process customer orders and requests in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
- Must meet or exceed quality metrics and customer expectations.
- Use excellent communication and customer service skills to provide customers with accurate, consistent, and timely responses.
- Apply departmental policies and procedures to resolve complex situations.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service in a call center environment
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Ability to research and analyze data effectively
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers