At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a manager position in Business/Project Management, this role receives guidance and direct supervision from director level position. Must have great decision-making skills.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
- Co-lead, manage and develop a group of project managers.
- Lead and manage the new private label product development process.
- Supports specific private label products &/or categories through analysis & development of marketing plans; product promotions; advertising; in-store displays; merchandising strategies; inventory forecasting; inventory forecasting; category support for small categories/suppliers.
- Performs trend & other sales data analysis to assist the sales team and team leaders.
- Has routine interactions with of suppliers/customers.
- May communicate cost increases and related information with limited negotiating.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent experience required
- 2-4 years of experience in Account or Brand Management preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in Project Management required
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Conflict Management & Decision-Making Skills
- Strong Prioritizing Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills