WP Account Executive – Commercial
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Account Executive – Commercial is responsible for conducting in-person sales calls, presenting products and obtaining orders from new or existing customers for our clients’ products and for ensuring client and customer satisfaction with assigned distribution customers to produce new revenue for the organization. The Account Executive role is an outside sales job and will primarily be engaged in the field making sales calls on national and regional multi-unit accounts including C-Stores, QSR, Fast casual and commercial foodservice dealers.
Waypoint is an inclusive work environment where our passion for the business drives us to gainfully connect with our clients and customers. Our people are by far our greatest asset and together we live our motto every day – WINNING AS ONE.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Negotiating distributor programs and writing the agreements for those programs.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with customers in all segments of the distribution channel including manufacturer, distributor, and user.
- Managing projects and internal communication to achieve established revenue goals
- Meet multiple manufacturer expectations in the assigned territory. Plan and prepare for sales calls by analyzing the operation, identifying trends and new products to present, gathering pricing, products, stocking and nutritional information to present during sales call
- Report timely and accurate sales activity into appropriate databases and to clients and distributors as appropriate.
- Driving and travel are essential duties and functions of this job - 60%.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent job-related experience is required
- 1-3 years or more of related sales experience
- Strong client/customer relationship knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate over the phone and through email
- Ability to develop a sales action plan with specific objectives that drive results in given timeline
- Superior negotiation skills