IT Business Engagement Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic IT Business Engagement Manager (BEM) to function as a liaison and trusted advisor to pro-actively leverage technology to enable the business. The BEM is expected to establish strong partnerships at the Vice President/National Direct level for supported business units. The BEM will provide solutions, training and project management to help deliver outstanding results. A deep understanding of technology systems and the business is required. The BEM must have the ability to work independently as part of a team in a fast-paced dynamic environment and be able to make decisions and meet stringent deadlines.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Strong relationship building skills - regularly communicate/collaborates with assigned business partners.
- Excels at presenting technology solutions to both business partners and clients (existing and potential). Drives operational efficiency through technology by collaborating with the business on best practices.
- Understands business processes and technology integration. Proficient at project management, assigning tasks, holding cross-functional teams accountable for deadlines, providing business-friendly communication to all levels.
- Makes recommendations for new features/enhancements and advocates for prioritization based on business need – works with the technical team on building prototypes.
- Deep technical knowledge of supported systems and applications, understands the process, troubleshooting, and reporting.
- Where SaaS solutions are being investigated, plays the role of “buyer’s” agent.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 2-4 Years of experience in a related field
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Track Record of Building & Maintaining Customer/Client Relationships
- Ability to Visualize & Plan Objectives & Goals Strategically