Project Manager - Retailtainment
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Project Manager Retailtainment position that offers direct project involvement and collaborative work with Retailtainment field-based teams and internal operations staff via email and in-person in a results-driven, fun and dynamic group/team based corporate culture. The Project Manager Retailtainment oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of Retailtainment projects from conception to completion with specified deliverables.
This position requires strong organizational skills and ability to work on many tasks in parallel. The project manager will own the project execution, be responsible for the project schedule, overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Lead the planning and implementation of Retailtainment project.
- Define Retailtainment project tasks and resource requirements.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and provide direction and support to Retailtainment project team & quality assurance.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Schedule and facilitate key project meetings – conduct team status meetings and team status schedule.
- Associate’s Degree required or equivalent experience; Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Field of Study/Area of experience in Marketing / Communications
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with management
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment