At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are looking for a detailed and results-driven Staff Accountant to prepare financial statements and analyze information from the general ledger system. Use this opportunity to showcase your strong Excel, reconciliation, and journal entries skills in order to assist in maintaining and providing full support to the Accounting team. As part of our winning team, you’ll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Ensure accurate financial results by preparing the financial data for the closing of the monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting cycles.
- Protect the Company’s financial assets by reconciling the company’s bank accounts to the General ledger (GL) and preparing journal entries.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information preparing spreadsheets and reports.
- Perform expense report tracking administration (Concur) including; audit of reports on an as-needed basis.
- Assist with maintaining regional accounting records by complying with the company records retention policy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent job-related experience is required
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Strong General Ledger (GL) management skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel