Senior Analyst II Technical Support
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Senior Analyst Technical Support II who is the primary source of Tier 2 computer and other technology support for Company Associates and may assist external clients with access to Company systems. Support largely includes remote, phone, and web-based helpdesk support, as well as some in-person support of associates in the Senior Technology Support Analyst’s assigned office. This is a Tier 2 technical support position. The Senior Technical Support Analyst I is expected to have advanced troubleshooting skills.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Maintain a high customer service level by assisting end users (both internal and external) with systems, software applications, and other technical-related issues. Good communication skills, a positive personality, patience, outstanding customer service skills, and a willingness to learn are a must.
- Assist internal and external customers remotely over the phone, through email, and other communications media. Use remote desktop support software to view and interact with the remote user’s computer or mobile device.
- Repair/install/maintain PC and mobile device hardware and software as needed to ensure user productivity.
- Engage in in-depth research on technical issues to assist Associates, external customers, and other Technical Support Analysts.
- Ensure PC communication and connectivity to LAN/WAN, including connectivity to servers, printers, and the Internet.
- Enter and manage helpdesk tickets to document work for all services provided.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in: Customer service; A+ certification is required; Network+ certification is a plus
- Advanced level knowledge of PC software applications and a strong understanding of PC operating systems
- Experience with a phone support and helpdesk environment; Excellent customer service orientation; Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills