At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Warehouse Specialist (WS) who will be responsible for managing shipping and receiving, checking inventory, storage of assets, samples, promotional material, point of sale material, and office supplies. They will “pick” or select orders and manage all shipping details from packaging, labeling and tracking via either freight or Fed Ex shipments. All actions and/or orders selected must be reported via the appropriate system to ensure accurate inventory levels. They will be responsible to pro-actively suggest re-orders of supplies or items once thresholds are set by Client or Operations teams to ensure adequate supply levels on items needed for program execution. Assist Warehouse Supervisors and/or ensure coverage of duties in times of absence or as work dictates.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Perform duties related to the requisition, reception, storage, and disbursement of materials and supplies.
- Operate a forklift, and other equipment in order to unload trucks, and move and store materials and supplies.
- Monitor the receiving process by verifying all deliveries, reconciling shipping invoices, and organizing or distributing incoming deliveries.
- Assist in the maintenance of records on the destination, weight, and charges on all incoming and outgoing freight.
- Inspect and perform regular maintenance and cleaning of items returning from the field, appropriately report damage or restoration needs to ensure they are event ready as needed.
- Maintain good Customer relations by utilizing Company vehicle to deliver and or pick up product from Client or Customer on as needed basis.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Logistics related courses or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of Shipping/Receiving
- 1-3 years of general maintenance experience or applicable work experience
- 1-3 years of use in computer inventory control systems
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to perform the job safely by using safety techniques and practices