Business Analyst SAS - Remote
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Business Analyst (Remote) to support the business in maintaining accurate financials and gathering and analyzing data for company-wide reports. This role will oversee projects that relate directly to the company's financial results and requires the need to partner with cross-functional teams.
This position will help prepare, coordinate, and administer the company’s annual budget, quarterly and monthly forecasts, and work with the business to answer P&L questions from business unit leads.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Run and publish ad hoc reports as needed/requested
- Prepare presentations for meetings/line reviews
- Prepare, coordinate, and administer the company's annual budget, quarterly and monthly forecasts
- Work with the business to answer P&L questions from business unit leads
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience preferred (1-3 years)
- Prior club, CPG or large retailer analytical experience preferred
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers required
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Team/collaborative approach to decision making with excellent people skills and ability to build and maintain relationships