At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Payroll Specialist to be responsible for reviewing, updating and maintaining Oracle (or other ERP systems related to in-house Payroll) for payroll changes. Resolves payroll discrepancies and answers general questions from both the associated workforce and management.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Works with Payroll Management and Lead positions to ensure completeness of payroll cycles. Prepare files for management balancing and approval evidence for compliance.
- Reviews and processes daily change report. Ensure completion and submission from the department.
- Maintain and monitor compliance with applicable federal and state payroll laws and regulations, to include internal policies and procedures.
- Assist with special projects such as but not limited to: Escheatment, Quarter/Year End, and W-2 forms and/or amended forms.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information; use of Oracle to compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Provides payroll information by answering Help Desk questions and general associate requests.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience is required
- 2-4 years payroll experience in In-House Payroll Systems
- 2–4 years Payroll knowledge as per Federal and/or State Wage & Labor Laws
- Advanced Excel experience / Pivot tables
- Must have strong communication, data entry, and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to be confidential and above all give the best customer service