SAS Corporate Recruiter
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? If so, SAS Retail Services has a great opportunity for you!
As an SAS team member, you will partner with retailers to enhance the consumer’s shopping experience. You will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the most efficient manner while delivering high-quality results.
At SAS Retail Services, we hire talented associates like you and give you the tools and training you need to succeed and advance in your career. As a large growing company with a national and global reach, our company offers you many opportunities to learn new skills and seek higher positions. APPLY TODAY!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in formulate search methodology and sources of potential candidates (e.g., proprietary database systems), and identify target pool of candidates through independent analysis and screening of prospective candidates.
- Partner with hiring leaders, review business plans to effectively prioritize recruiting activities to meet business needs.
- Develop and implement appropriate talent acquisition strategy to reach and attract a diverse pool of high-quality candidates.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment to evaluate candidates against job requirements, and criteria jointly established through consultation with hiring leader, engage candidates on the opportunity and select best-qualified candidates for the hiring leader.
- Conduct independent research to gain a full understanding of market internal business client operates within to ensure correct search methodology, including the source(s) of potential talent, is formulated.
- Reflective problem solving and thoughtful decision-making skills are required to, among other things, build individual search strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in professional level recruiting including Senior Managers, Director, and Executive levels
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers