Director, Digital Strategy
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Director of Digital Strategy to be responsible for leading agency clients in the activation of technology in the marketing mix. The DDS works with client service, brand planning and creative directors to recommend digital solutions that leverage agency capabilities and respect client readiness. The DDS works as an SME, provides direct coaching to select contributors in the digital planning team and peer coaching to other functional leaders. DDS is co-accountable with business leaders for agency KPIs, providing leadership in the digital visioning of the agency, and creating a plan to advance agency competencies.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop digital strategies to align with client goals while fostering relationships and uncovering new business opportunities.
- Stay on trend using best practices to create innovative campaigns using emerging technologies.
- Ability to drive business development through Incremental work, Incremental is defined as net new digital enablement through the implementation of additional systems, applications, infrastructure, etc. to existing and new agency clients.
- Can independently manage expectations with stakeholders and drive prioritization efforts based on user request and available resources and budget.
- Ownership of all department and project budgets from a Capital and Operating expense perspective.
- Contribution of time toward innovative initiatives. Lead effort(s) around industry-specific research / skunk-works projects to explore business efficiencies, revenue generation or data collection and insight.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of experience developing strategies for digital activation across multiple channels within a fast-paced, agency environment
- Excellent methodology and planning skills with “big picture” mindset
- Experience with B2B and B2C audiences (foodservice preferred)
- Proficient in Project Management tools (i.e., MS Project) or similar project tool (s)
- Skill in supervising to include delegating responsibility, training and evaluating the performance