Retail Reset Merchandiser Part Time SAS
We are looking for individuals with a strong attention to detail to apply to our part time Retail Reset Merchandiser job. Retail Reset Merchandisers are responsible for showcasing products at our client’s retail locations by building and maintaining attractive displays.
The ideal candidate will be able to increase sales and maintain strong client relationships. Bring your skills to the company Solutions, the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, where you receive top-tier training and competitive pay rates.
- Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion.
- Implement customer approved schematics/Plan-O-Grams/MODs with all items tagged and approved by store management.
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf.
- Administration/Reporting: Will complete (web based) accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous retail experience (preferred).
- Strong self-management skills.
- Ability to complete daily procedures and responsibilities without direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally to company Solutions management and externally with Customers.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and show respect for others.
- Focused on the general reset of Consumer Package Goods (CPG) at various locations where CPG goods are sold, such as grocery and convenience stores.
- Responsible for merchandising products at retail accounts within an assigned territory.