Project Manager Agency
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Project Manager to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to project deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of creative & technology team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also assist in defining the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Gain approval on projects among the various departments by routing projects.
- Develop and deliver progress reports and requirements documentation.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with account management and stakeholders.
- Define and manage resource allocation throughout the project lifecycle.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years’ experience in the integrated project management space
- Practices project management principles and processes
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills, communicate changes, recap meeting notes, create and ensure a smooth project flow.
- Excellent inter-department relationship skills