Senior Business Manager
We build people, brands, and businesses! We are looking for a dynamic Business Manager to join one of our account teams. Reporting to a Director, this position is responsible for the overall management of a single account. This role will have responsibilities within the execution of strategic plans, business plans, and product development. This candidate will need to have experience within the club channel, ideally with Costco.
Local travel within the area is required. Could be up to 30-40%.
- Achieve budgeted goals for the area of accountability.
- Perform, coordinate and lead the analysis and development of marketing plans; product promotions; advertising; in-store displays; merchandising strategies; and inventory forecasting.
- Ensure execution of the Large Account Management Process framework to identify the most critical initiatives and relationships and work with the team to lay out short and long-term plans to achieve relationships at the appropriate level for the account or assigned category business unit.
- Demonstrate functional expertise in all facets of Private Brand & Branding via on-the-job development, educational, and networking opportunities.
- Attract, develop and retain key talent to enable the execution of the collective goals of the customer and the enterprise.
- Execute new strategic initiatives for the account or the assigned categories.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA/Graduate Degree preferred
- 5-7 years of professional work experience preferred within CPG and the club channel
- Experience in building and nurturing brands; private brand management is desired
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams
- Ability to contribute to setting and achieving budgets
- Good grasp of Product Development, Marketing, Retail, Category Management, and Logistic