Category Assort Analyst
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! As part of our commitment to building brands through winning insights for our clients and customers, we are seeking a dynamic Schematic Analyst is a critical role on our Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team. The data at our fingers tips is exploding at a staggering pace: with more volume, velocity, variety and voracity that ever, our team creates insight-driven solutions that differentiate our company and unlocks brand growth for our clients and customers.
The Category Assort Analyst (CSA) is responsible to work within the I2E Platform to optimize assortment and collaborate with stakeholders. Position will remain focused on schematic assortment specific to the category they are working on to ensure assortment is aligned National Category Directors and Manufacturers goals and objectives. CSA will be responsible to collaborate with schematic analyst team to support maintenance of product assortment through software programs for selected categories. As a representative of the company working on-site at a retailer, emotional maturity and discipline is mandated.
If you are looking to make a difference as a part of a great team, come, stay, grow and lead with the Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team at the Company! Apply Today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Responsible for achieving deliverables according to timelines for Assortment creation.
- Assist Category Assort Lead in tailoring Division Assortment specific to each market, accommodating regional/local items while following National guardrails.
- Customize Division Assortments down to cluster and/or set size level.
- Collaborate and review Division Assortments with local ASM’s.
- Assist Category Assort Lead in understanding store space limitations at the shelf and develop innovative solutions to meet the companies’ objectives.
- Responsible for reporting data errors to the appropriate party for resolution.
- Provide Assortment analytics to supporting departments (NCD’s, CATaylst, OWN Brands, Schematics).
- Work with Schematic Analyst I in verifying all items are in the set room as well as set up/take down (when applicable).
- Responsible for ensuring that all items are scanned through Syndigo.
- BA/BS Degree required, prefer in Computer Science, Data Management or similar
- Strong PC skills (preferred Microsoft Office knowledge) Working knowledge of internal Albertsons systems a plus
- Non-perishable/perishable product knowledge and merchandising background preferred
- Self-directed work ethic and desire to succeed; thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to effectively cope with change
- Good communication – written and oral – skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve business problems
- Intellectually curious, eager to problem solve, and a quick learner
- Knowledge of space management technology platforms preferred (JDA, Symphony Gold (Apollo), Spaceman)
- Customer service oriented with ability to maintain positive attitude in all situations.
- Must possess and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, energy, and be very detail oriented
- Sterling integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to view the changing dynamics of the grocery industry and seek out opportunities for synergy and integration within different areas of the business