Analyst Financial Operation
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Analyst of Financial Operation who will be responsible for on-going development and analysis of the company’s estimates process for capturing revenue recognized through traditional order processing. Act as a liaison between Operations and Finance departments to educate sales associates on the estimates process and enhance the information provided by the Accounts Receivable (AR) department to the field. Responsible for analysis and capturing revenue for more complex divisions.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- On-going analysis and improvement of company revenue estimates process.
- Includes ad hoc analysis and special projects to roll out process/system improvements to Finance and Sales operations; Development of estimates to actual variance reporting for Finance and Sales operations.
- Prepare financial estimates for more complex divisions.
- Partner with operations for revenue not accrued or captured in the Order Management System (OMS) during the current period.
- Ensure timely booking of revenue based on financial standards of income received and approved.
- Ensure timely accounting of reset revenue in system and information is accurate.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required
- Accounting experience is preferred but can be trained
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and Research Skills
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing for deadline
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment