Client Services Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Client Services Manager who can lead the creation and implementation of in-store marketing events within major retailers. This Client Service Manager will be responsible for project development, budget management, execution monitoring, issue resolution, reporting, and invoicing. This ideal candidate will manage all related financial activities while providing a high level of service to client representatives and the internal team. As part of our winning team, you’ll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth. Looking to make an impact on overall growth strategies for the Consumer Packaged Goods industry?
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Project Management duties including: event program tracking, timeline development and management, budget management, pre- and post-promotional analysis, and reporting.
- Develop effective client and retailer relations to facilitate communication and execution with internal departments to ensure that deliverables are successfully achieved.
- Responsible for monitoring and adjusting project budgets and billing to ensure accuracy and timeliness. Responsible for over site of timeline revisions.
- Ability to make autonomous decisions on behalf of company strategy.
- Effectively communicate project KPI’s to stakeholders throughout the business.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required; PMP certified or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in the applicable field (i.e. CPG industry, sales and marketing agency, Customer, or Client)
- Possess negotiation, project management, and research, analysis, and presentation skills
- Creative thinker and self-starter who is able to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Able to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)