Account Manager - Shopper Commerce - Adult Beverage
Upshot is a Chicago based full-service creative marketing agency that creates brand excitement. Culture is our secret sauce, and we work collaboratively with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for what we do. Minds wide open, we are a gang of instigators, makers, all-in creative thinkers, and problem solvers. We specialize in total brand engagement, brand initiatives and shopper marketing that flow through digital, social, mobile and in-store environments.
We are seeking a highly dynamic Account Manager, Shopper Commerce to assist with adult beverage category client accounts, working with clients and across the agency to expertly execute and manage day to day marketing projects, programs and initiatives. You may work across more than one brand or on more than one client. In this role you grow into an influencer/leader on your team’s business. You are client-facing, crafting and presenting presentations and points of view while building expertise in the client’s brand category and/or center of excitement. You must have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team in a fast-paced creative environment, and be able to make strategic decisions and meet stringent deadlines.
We are a division of Advantage Solutions. Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Manage Client Accounts to ensure needs are being met and additional business opportunities are identified; Budget, forecasting and P&L responsibility for the Client Account.
- Clearly communicate and advise Field operations of any client issues and coordinate plans to improve or enhance field services for the client.
- Develop regular reporting to the client to ensure their directives are being met.
- Travel to meet with the client and present execution performance on a regular basis.
- Effectively manage projects to achieve optimum results and successfully meet client expectations.
- Coaching and development of Field Supervisor and Account Team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent job-related experience is required
- 2-4 years of experience in account and/or client relationship management
- Hands on experience maintaining adult beverage clients preferred
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- Good interpersonal skills; Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to make oral presentations
- Analytical and Research Skills; Decision-making skills