Manager Systems Support
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Manager of Systems Support who will be responsible for overseeing all data and systems used to support the staffing organization. Will have general oversight of all systems and data management in PTS in conjunction with ISIS. Will also be the point of contact on all other systems/database/reporting tools used (i.e. Sharepoint).
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Colorado only: Salary range $45,000 - $60,000 DOE
- Manage internal systems integrity.
- Oversee and lead requests for PTS system enhancement; Training colleagues on PTS and other related systems.
- Work with internal IT team as the liaison for needs.
- Liaison with Client Services on ISIS for system upgrades and issues.
- Oversee all reporting requests both on-going and ad-hoc (i.e. Execution Trackers, Scheduling Reports, Event Forecasts).
- Manage 3rd party vendors such as Comdata.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Applications required
- 3-5 years management experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in applicable field