Accounting Manager - Remote
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a detailed and results-driven Finance Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information and prepare financial statements in conformity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for assigned offices/divisions. The ideal candidate will have experience with full cycle accounting (including experience with inventory) in medium to large organizations that have a minimum of $50 million in revenue.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Manage the general ledger and accounting cycle for the respective business units being supported.
- Support business operations through analysis and providing insights to leadership (i.e. SKU/Product profitability analysis, financial modeling, ad hoc reporting, etc.)
- Capable of facilitating a budgeting and forecasting process
- Ensure accurate financial results by preparing the financial data for the closing of the monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting cycles.
- Protect the Company’s financial assets by reconciling and analyzing the general ledger timely
- Supervise staff
- Travel to business units as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is required
- CPA preferred
- 4-8 years of experience in full G/L Accounting
- 3 or more years of supervisory and mentoring experience
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage and complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines requiring the ability to balance the ad-hoc needs of the business while staying on track with the financial close and forecast timelines
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Advance Excel preferred