Account Manager II
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic and talented Account Manager (AM) II as a business partner to be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with teams and clients. The AM II will be the liaison, acting as a point of contact and will help provide solutions, training and project management to help deliver outstanding results. The AM II must have the ability to work independently as part of a team in a fast-paced dynamic environment and be able to make decisions and meet stringent deadlines.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Liaison - Work closely with client and management as the primary point of contact to ensure appropriate communication is delivered in an accurate, timely and consistent manner.
- Troubleshooting –Ensure all issues are properly escalated to the appropriate department. Provide feedback to and consult with the team and/or Client when needed regarding changes that need to be made.
- Training and Education – Assesses and addresses training needs regarding existing and new software functionality.
- System Platform and Configuration –Participate in new software release testing and validate the accuracy of the database after each enhancement release.
- Project management: Act as a project manager on behalf of the client/team by leading the project from conception to completion.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in a client-facing/customer service role
- Process-oriented/strong follow-up/ highly organized approach to managing/prioritizing tasks and day-to-day activity
- Independent self-starter
- Strong analytical thinker to assist in troubleshooting and managing retail technical and data issues
- Comfortable training or presenting in front of groups of people