Analyst Retail Link - Canada
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Analyst Retail Link who will be a member of the Wal-Mart account team. Responsible for meeting Wal-Mart replenishment metrics, forecasting requirements, accurate production orders, and sales analysis. This position is critical to executing against Wal-Mart sales and inventory management plans.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Lifeworks Program)
- PerkSpot Discounts on Travel, Movies, Cell Phones and more
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Manage all replenishment in stock issues.
- Work directly with Wal-Mart Corporate replenishment team to positively influence forecast, POS, markdowns, in stock, sell thru, and bring them up to the level of top performing stores.
- Support Director/Customer Development Manager to capitalize on sales opportunities.
- Establish multi-level relationships with individuals in varied supply chain disciplines within Wal-Mart.
- Provide store specific reporting to Company Retail reps to address inventory and sales issues.
- Generate weekly and monthly replenishment reports.
- Associate’s Degree required or equivalent job-related experience in Business
- 2-3 years of experience in an analytical role
- Strong analytical competency
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced level Microsoft Office Applications with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers, and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats, and communication support upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.