Account Executive Strategic Marketing
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Strategic Account Executive will play a key role in sales and/or marketing new business initiatives, reporting activities, and industry research. Responsible for supporting RFPs, strategy development into new verticals, businesses and/or categories, and create reports on trends and/or industry newsletters or other publications. Manages and reports on new business pipeline, development of presentations, internal and/or external Leadership, and support all activities performed by the strategy office.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Participate in strategy development, branding, and new business development efforts for sales and marketing.
- Interview key stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of the audience, industry, competitive landscape, and business objective.
- Define the branding/design of pitch elements and manage vendors on the creation of elements.
- Contribute to articulating and formulating strategic offerings and positioning.
- Perform industry research and analysis when entering new industries, channels, or adjacencies. Compile and gather information for presentation and report development.
- Manage presentation and report development for all strategic initiatives and/or corporate reporting requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent job-related experience is required
- 1-3 years of experience in sales and/or a marketing capacity, department, and/or CPG company
- Good interpersonal skills; Team building Skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Ability to make oral presentations; Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills