SR HR Generalist
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated HR Generalist to be an integral part of the HR Operations team and is responsible for partnering with the HRBPs on many HR functions including, performance management, compensation, compliance and execution. This position works in partnership with the HR Business partners to support their client groups in executing HR programs and policies. In this role, the HR Generalist will partner with internal HR Operations, HR Centers of Excellence, and all levels of associates across the various business units.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, Life, 401k)
- Career opportunities with a national 60K employee market leader
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Assist HRBP in the coordination and preparation of all talent reviews, including data compilation, talent assessment administration, and follow up.
- Assist HRBP with on-boarding plans for new executives.
- Work with HRBP to provide insightful analysis of critical HR Data assisting with the recommendation and implementation of appropriate solutions.
- Develop and manage detailed project plans that support business-specific initiatives driven by the HRBP.
- Respond to general associate questions and provide connectivity to the appropriate Centers of Excellence or HRBP for resolution.
- Participate in meetings at the request of the business to provide updates and training related to HR Strategies and Initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Human Resources required or equivalent job-related experience
- 2-4 years of experience in an HR capacity or service related field
- Experience in an HR discipline such as training, recruiting, employee relations, or organizational development preferred
- Knowledge of state and federal employment law including EEO, AA, FMLA, ADA, and unemployment
- Knowledge of compensation practices, benefits, and recruitment process
- Good interpersonal skills