Senior Recruiter - Bilingual
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Recruiter - HV to play a critical role in delivering results as well as providing back support for the Recruiting Supervisor for special projects and programs. This role works with the business to build and execute people strategy for various projects. During strategy execution the Senior Recruiter - HV will ensure all milestones and metrics are achieved. In addition, this position will provide back up support to a project team as well as work cross functionally with employment marketing and onboarding departments.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Delivers exceptional recruiting results for assigned requisitions in various markets ensuring time to fill guidelines are met, service level agreements are maintained and best in class recruiting experiences are delivered to candidates and business partners.
- Manages the hiring process for selected candidates, including arranging interviews, debriefing the candidate and hiring manager, generating offer letters and partnering with the respective coordinator for the onboarding process.
- Takes a Lead Project Recruiter role on projects and ramp up programs that include forecasting, resource planning, communication, reporting and working cross-functionally with other team members. Ensure programs are on target and delivers execution targets consistently.
- Drives the candidate management process with the hiring manager solidifies offer process and candidate acceptance. Partners with hiring managers in difficult geographies to determine grassroots activities to generate candidate pipelines.
- Interacts Regularly with Senior TA Leadership Team on current trends, and business movement updates.
- Works with employment marketing team to source prospective candidates using a wide variety of tools and resources to meet recruiting demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in HR, Business or Project Management is required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Excel
- 2-4 years of experience in recruiting, call center or HR Environment
- Excellent customer service orientation with a track record of meeting and exceeding customers/client’s expectations
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports; then use the data to escalate potential challenges and determine if the program is on target to meet goals
- Ability to work effectively with various levels of management