Are you detail-orientated with a love for Tetris or puzzles? Interested in working in retail, but with weekends off? We handle product movement in grocery! We display it, we move it, we track it; making sure stores and their product suppliers have the best opportunities for optimal sales. When you join the SAS Retail Services' team as a Retail Reset Merchandiser, you'll be making a difference by ensuring the latest products match the new plan. We've got a lot to offer with specialized training and growth opportunities galore.
What you get:
- Get paid quicker with early access to earned wages
- Competitive wages and paid training
- Growth opportunities abound - We promote from within.
- Benefits that can be customized to meet your family's needs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental voluntary plans, wellness programs.
- You also get access to discounts through Associate Perks.
- Employee Resource Groups that provide resources and belonging
- Exercise at work!
Now, about you:
- You're 18 years or older
- With reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- You'll work Monday - Thursday; start times vary within an assigned territory
- Additional hours may be available upon request
- You like physical work of moving, bending, standing, squatting and can lift up to 25 lbs.
$14.20 - $20.00 per hour
Click here to check out what some of our team have to say:
By supporting our customers, we're ultimately supporting communities and families. Join us and see what's possible for you! Click here to get started.