Why us? SAS Retail Services is part of the largest retail services company in the US, working with major consumer brands in Walmart stores in your area.
We display it, we move it, and we track it! Start building your career working with amazing people. Our on-the-job training will build your skills in category resets and product placement. If you like the flexibility of independent work and love taking pride in a "job well done" each day, this may be for you. We've got a lot to offer with specialized training and advancement opportunities.
SAS team members make a difference by ensuring the latest brands and products are where they need to be. Our team members are friendly and personable with store associates and management. SAS promotes from within, so growth opportunities are endless.
Our team members receive:
- Wage matters; competitive $ 19.00 per hour
- Paid mileage and travel reimbursement when applicable
- Get paid sooner with early access to earned wages
- Career advancement, DE&I and more
Our list of qualifications is short:
- 18 years or older
- You can lift up to 50 lbs. and perform physical work
- Have reliable transportation with a valid driver's license
- Willing to travel locally within your assigned territory with minimal supervision
Click here to learn more from our team
Join us and help us be even better. We are ready to talk when you are.