Why us? SAS Retail Services is part of the largest retail services company in the US, working with major consumer brands in Walmart stores in your area.
We display it, we move it, and we track it! Start building your career working with amazing people. If you've worked in retail, understand merchandising and sales, and are ready to make your next move, join our team as a Retail Sales and Merchandising Field Trainer. Our on-the-job training will build your skills in training, category resets and product placement. Help others succeed by sharing your leadership, experience and support.
SAS team members make a difference by ensuring the latest brands and products are where they need to be.
We offer benefits that can be customized to meet your family's needs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental voluntary plans, wellness programs, and online discounts.
What you get:
- Competitive wage; $17.00 per hour
- Paid mileage and travel reimbursement when applicable
- Paid holidays for full-time employment
- Get paid sooner with early access to earned wages
Our list of qualifications is short:
- 18 years or older
- Available to work Tuesday - Sunday
- Have reliable transportation with a valid driver's license
- Willing to travel within your territory with minimal supervision
- Previous merchandising and sales experience, comfortable with technology
- Excel at building trust, communicating, and managing your time efficiently
Join us and help us be even better. We are ready to talk when you are.