SAS Retail Services is hiring Retail Reset Merchandisers in your area. As an SAS Retail Reset Merchandiser, you will perform basic merchandising skills such as resetting, tagging, display building, product facing and stock rotating. In addition, you will assemble and install pusher equipment. Your attention to detail will enhance the shopping experience for our clients' customers. Competitive pay, early morning weekday hours (no weekends) and on the job training provided. Join our hardworking and fun team today!
- Are 18 or older
- Can start at 6:00AM and work until the job is completed; 6 to 8 hours daily
- Are available Monday - Thursday and some Fridays
- Are able to read or learn to read a planogram
- Can stand for an extended period of time
- Can lift 20 lbs and lift up to 40 lbs as a team
- Can or are willing to learn how to assemble and install basic pusher equipment
- Are willing to communicate issues with SAS and Schnucks leadership daily
- Have reliable transportation to get to all assigned locations on a bi-weekly basis
We're ready to talk when you are, just click!