Retail Reset Merchandiser
Why us? Retail Odyssey is part of the largest retail services company in the US, working with major consumer brands in Kroger stores in your area.
Retail Odyssey, a division of SAS, is hiring Retail Reset Merchandisers in your area. As a Retail Odyssey Merchandiser, you will work in grocery stores in the nationwide Kroger family of brands. You will perform basic merchandising skills such as resetting, tagging, display building, product facing and stock rotating. Your attention to detail will enhance the shopping
experience for our clients' customers. Competitive pay, early morning weekday hours (no weekends) and on the job training provided. Join our hardworking and fun team today!
We offer benefits that can be customized to meet your family's needs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental voluntary plans, wellness programs, and online discounts.
- Wage matters; competitive starting wage
- Paid mileage and travel reimbursement when applicable
- Get paid sooner with early access to earned wages
- Career advancement and more
Our list of qualifications is short:
- Are 18 years or older
- Have reliable transportation
- Can lift up to 50lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Are open to visiting multiple stores in a week
Join us and help us be even better. We are ready to talk when you are.