If you enjoy talking and engaging with people, our Retail Service Specialist job opportunity may be the right fit for you! In this role, you'll perform a variety of positions that include customer service, sales, product demonstrations, and retail merchandising. We are looking for someone who is great at building relationships with store management, can engage with customers, can build product brand awareness, and enjoys working independently.
- Are looking to make $null
- Are 18 or older
- Can comfortably lift up to 50lbs
- Can stand for 4 - 6 hours
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have a reliable vehicle to travel within an assigned territory on a daily basis
- Have used a Smart device before or you're ready to learn
- Can increase sales volume through promotional activity by selling and building displays and making plan-o-gram adjustments
- Can prepare and pass out samples of products to promote sales
If this sounds like you, SAS Retail Services can't wait to learn more. Apply Now!
We offer benefits that can be customized to meet your family's needs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental voluntary plans, wellness programs, and online discounts.