Join our team of Retail Service Specialists! In this role, you'll perform a variety of positions that includes sales, product demonstrations, and retail merchandising. We are looking for someone who is great at building relationships with store management, can engage with customers, can build product brand awareness, and enjoys working independently.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages with annual increase eligibility
- Growth opportunities - we pride ourselves on promoting from within (FT opportunities)
Now, about you:
- You're 18 or older
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have a reliable vehicle to travel within an assigned territory; local travel required
- Are flexible and can work during the week and weekends. Shifts are available 7 days per week, mornings to late afternoons
- Can stand for 4-6 hours while distributing samples in-store
- Can lift up to 50lbs comfortably
- Can use a smartphone or tablet to record work after each shift
No experience? No problem! We provide ongoing training and team support to help you succeed. We also offer early wage access and a variety of employee discount resources. Apply Today!
We offer benefits that can be customized to meet your family's needs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental voluntary plans, wellness programs, and online discounts.