Are you a detail-orientated person who wants to work in retail? If yes, we have job for you handling product movement in grocery! We display it, we move it, we track it; making sure stores and their product suppliers have the best opportunities for optimal sales. When you join the SAS Retail Services' team as a Retail Project Merchandiser, you'll be making a difference by ensuring the latest products match the new plan. We've got a lot to offer with specialized training and growth opportunities galore.
What you get:
- Get paid quicker with early access to earned wages
- Competitive wages and paid training
- Growth opportunities abound - We promote from within.
- We offer benefits that can be customized to meet your family's needs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental voluntary plans, wellness programs, and access to discounts through Associate Perks.
Now, about you:
- You're 18 years or older
- With reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- You'll work Monday - Thursday; start times vary within an assigned territory
- Additional hours may be available upon request
- You like physical work of moving, bending, standing, squatting and can lift up to 25 lbs.
Click here to learn more from our team.
By supporting our customers, we're ultimately supporting communities and families. Join us and see what's possible for you! Click here to get started.